Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation of which your conscious mind is in a restful state, and can be very similar to a state of meditation
or focused prayer. You are always in control and are conscious of what is being said and what is going on. No other person or thing can control your mind and convince you to do or think something that you do not agree with or are not comfortable with. In fact, you alone determine and control how deep you wish to be during any hypnotic session.
Hypnotherapy is a process of which the therapist can guide you to discover the root cause of your discomfort, and elements that are hidden from your conscious mind but are present in your subconscious knowing. Then with guidance of the therapist you yourself are able to re-program your subconscious to achieve your own goals. Our subconscious is actually the control center for all involuntary functions of the body, it is the seat of our emotions, it is where all our memories are stored and it is the dynamo which directs the energy which drives us towards our goals.
Areas of Use for Hypnotherapy
- Self Esteem
- Phobias & Fears
- Panic Attacks
- Body Image
- Anger Management
- Weight Control
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Dental Procedures
- Effects of Chemotherapy
- Improve Immunity
- Sports Performance
Basic Hypnotherapy Session
- One 60-90 minute session
- We can work on any issue of your choice and give you the opportunity to experience Hypnotherapy for the first time.
Positive Change Series
- $240.00 for three 60-90 minute sessions ($80.00 per session)
- Work on any issue of your choice with the exception of Smoking Cessation
- Over the course of three sessions, we will be able to work together to gain momentum and process change. At least three sessions are recommended for anyone who is serious about wanting to see significant change or improvement.
- Recommended for serious issues or concerns needing resolution.
Smoking Cessation Series
- $210 for three 60 minute sessions ($70 per session)
- Learn how to finally quit smoking!
- This package of three sessions is designed to be used over a two to four week period